Addressing Critical Exhibiting Success Factors: Improve Tradeshow Performance & Results
1:00 - 2:45 pm
Participate in a “hands-on, minds on” session with leading tradeshow productivity expert Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge. With 30 years of experience, and over $800 million in results from tradeshows, Davis will walk you through the key perspectives and strategic practices that make the difference between expensive appearances and productive, profitable investments.
Facilitate Exhibitor Panel Discussion
3:00 - 3:50 pm
United Fresh 2020 exhibitors will come out from behind the booth to share their first-hand experiences and best practices that have led to their success year after year on the United Fresh trade show floor, and others.
- Dennis Christou, Vice President of Marketing, Del Monte Fresh
- Morgan Maitoza, Marketing Coordinator, California Giant Berry Farm
- Leslie Simmons, Vice President, Dave’s Specialty Imports, Inc
- Moderated by: Nate Siblock, Vice President, Group Account Director, Impact XM
Inside the Mind of the Produce Industry Buyer Panel Discussion
4:00 - 5:00 pm
You’ve probably heard the saying “the buyer’s perception is the seller’s reality.” Hear how retail, foodservice, wholesale and other buyers use tradeshows to build relationships and influence buying decisions. Learn first-hand what they’re looking for in terms of engagement before, during and after the in-person event and how these critical touch points can make or break the sale of your career.
- Larry Lee, Sustainability Coordinator, Hardie’s Fresh Foods
- Mike O’Brien, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Monterey Mushrooms, Inc.