“BrandStorm is the only conference in our industry where fresh produce marketers can come together to learn and build community.
The format, content and attendees create an amazing experience!”
– Mark Munger, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, 4Earth Farms
“Stepping away from day-to-day business (as difficult as that can be) and immersing myself in the pool of different and new thoughts,
ideas, perspectives and energy at BrandStorm was absolutely worthwhile. I'm looking forward to 2018.”
– Teri Gibson, Director, Marketing & Customer Relations, Peri & Sons Farms, Inc.
“I have attended BrandStorm for two years and will keep it part of our department's budget for the future. The size of the conference
allows true relationship building and the speakers and session topics are perfect for keeping the industry advancing and on trend.”
– LeAnne Ruzzamenti, Director, Communications & Marketing, Equitable Food Initiative
“Attending BrandStorm for the first time this year, I cannot wait to return in 2018! This is a ‘must attend’
conference for anyone in a marketing position within the produce industry.”
– Bre Macomber, Marketing Specialist, The Tom Lange Company, Inc.
“BrandStorm is a great event for fresh produce marketers. There is nothing like it in the industry. I look forward to it every year.”
– Nelia Alamo, Director of Marketing & Fresh Strategy, Renaissance Food Group
“Brandstorm 2017 was well worth my time and expense. The speakers were excellent, giving us produce people viewpoints and insights from outside our industry.”
– Andrea Chavez, Manager, Fresh Harvest, Talley Farms
“Brandstorm was an excellent experience because of the expertise of the speakers who addressed the needs of the fresh produce segment and how we as individual marketers can address those needs. I feel empowered by the information and contacts made during this event.”
– Gabrielle Kirkland, Marketing Coordinator, Family Tree Farms
BrandStorm™ had the perfect combination of marketing basics, trends and strategy that is appealing for all levels of professionals marketing fresh produce.”
– Kim St George, Mann Packing Co.
“Worthwhile subject, great networking. San Francisco is the BEST place for a branding conference!”
– Kathryn Grandy, Chelan Fresh
“The tour at BrandStorm™ left me fully inspired. Great time for conversation, post presentation, when we were all full of inspiration and solutions,
and the companies lined up were fabulous examples of our work, done really well. Well done United Team, that was bomb!”
– Jessie Gunn, Wholesum Family Farms
“This marketing event is a great value! Participants get great insights in our ever-evolving world!”
– Fried De Schouwer, Greenhouse Produce Company
“Fantastic event in which I gained everything from new ideas, ways to overcome industry hurdles and great networking!”
– Erica Manfre, Watsonville Coast Produce, Inc.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the presentations and the experience of BrandStorm™! It was time well spent and
I look forward to attending more United Fresh Conferences in the future!”
– Kelly Miller, Griffin Ranches, Inc.